The need for accessible and instant money transfers within the European Union is naturally growing as we all get better connected through mobile apps and as the old continent is becoming more integrated.
It’s only natural to witness the development of such instant transfer services as we all, by now, believe the processors in our hands are capable of delivering.
Free and real-time money transfers now exist continent-wide and we, at iCard, see a constant in-flow of users, who at one point or another have a need to make hassle-free transfers.
Here is an interesting fact from quick Google keyword research:
Every month in Europe, more people are searching for “Cheap Money Transfers” than “Free Money Transfers”.
At our office, we believe that this is due to the following reasons:
- A lot of people are used to pay fees for receiving money to their classic bank account. To this type of bank clients, free money transfers sound unbelievable. They are happy when they find out there are classic bank alternatives that do not charge fees for incoming … and outgoing transfers.
- A lot of people believe their smartphones are capable to do secure mobile banking but don’t know it actually happened already.
iCard is a Bulgarian fintech company and one of the few so-called e-money institutions in Europe. We work round the clock to innovate and give you online-only money management – from account opening to daily spending. With iCard you never have to visit our branch again – simply because we don’t have any.
For our biggest fans, discovering free and instant transfers are possible, was only the beginning.
They wanted to tell their friends about FREE & INSTANT money transfers!
This is why we created iCard Messenger – to help you connect to the people you care for the most.
To make sense within the money context, instant messages needed to be completely private.
We added iCard Messenger to your digital wallet and made it 100% private with end-to-end encryption and we never store your conversations data. This way you can rest assured no third party can see what you exchange.
Now you can start a chat with any of your phone contacts who is also on iCard. You can send and request money easily and of course, the magic happens instantly – free transfers, securely, to solve money problems at a distance.
Immediately after registration, with a Starter plan, you can start a chat with your phone contacts who also have iCard. You can easily send and receive money after verifying your identity and switching to a Standard plan.
Give iCard Messenger a try and see for yourself that sending money, or sending a gesture of a custom designed e-gift card, is as easy and as instant as a message in a chat.
What else is cool about iCard?
For the urgent situations that life throws at you and for your daily money needs, iCard gives you a real-time, easy to use, money solution.
- You get an innovative mobile app which gives you more intuitive user experience than what you are used to.
- You don’t have to visit our branch to open or manage an account – we don’t have offices.
- You can react immediately when you live abroad and want to send money home to your gardener, handyman, au pair and everyone else on iCard.
- You can travel to a foreign country and pay with your NFC-enabled Android phone or contactless debit card, anywhere Visa/Mastercard is accepted.
- You can support your student abroad – instantly and for free.
- You can have your children spend with a debit card and control their daily budget.
- You can order bank transfers in many global currencies.
- You never have to pay a monthly account fee
- You can start paying with your phone!
With iCard you can be better connected to your friends & family, wherever in Europe we are.
To discover more about the benefits of Mobile Tap & Pay, check our other blog article on Cash vs Digital Wallet: Who is my winner?